Wednesday 16 March 2016

Lucky Goat - Stampotique Guest Post



Hi there lovely friends
I'm back in again this week with a guest post up over on the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog - it's brought to us this week by the amazing Jackie Payne - I looooves Jackie story behind why she picked this weeks challenge and if you follow the link to pop over to the blog you can see why Jackie chose 'St Patrick's Day' for her challenge - PRESS HERE to pop over and join in the fun, spy all fabulous design team inspiration and maybe win a prize eeeeek!

So for this brilliant and fun challenge (lol another challenge and a half for me - but I'm fast getting to grips with them teehee!) I chose to use my new Stampotique design stamps  'Gloria the Goat' - I know goats can be considered 'lucky' and I couldn't resist colourising Gloria's 'Louboutin' inspired stilettos in green!
Also I added one of the fabulous hats from Daniel Torrente's Hat Cube stamp, colourised it in green and hand drew a diddy 4 leaf clover to embellish it with.
Gloria was coloured in with my Caran d'Ache Pablo colouring pencils the background is just layers and layers of fun fun fun!

To see the rest of my new design Stampotique stamps - PRESS HERE
To visit the Stampotique web shop - PRESS HERE

You can pre-order my new Stampotique stamps (amongst others) from the UK based shop Art From The Heart - PRESS HERE

And the Uk based web shop A Sprinkle of Immagination are also stocking my new Stampotique design stamps (amongst others) - PRESS HERE

5 comments:

  1. Kassa, Your work is so unique and gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, another brilliant piece, you and Stampotique are a match made in heaven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Karen ! Gloria looks amazing in her designer shoes !
    Corrie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely delightful and how could he be anything BUT lucky!!
    I do love this!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny crazy goat!!love it
    Gr miranda

    ReplyDelete

From time to time i'm sorry to say that I will have to turn on comment verification - tis spam city over here at the moment - thank you for understanding xoxo